5. Girl fight! An angry Brenda daydreams of cutting Kelly's hair.
4. Scott (Douglas Emerson) dies so that David Silver can become one of the cool kids. Fair trade.
3. Color Me Badd serenades Donna. Seriously, on behalf of the early 1990s, I'm embarrassed for all of us. Tick tock ya don't stop.
2. DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES! DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES! DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES! DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!
1. "I Choose Me." Was there ever a bigger cop-out? After making vanilla Brandon and bad-boy Dylan sweat things out for her affection, Kelly goes rogue. Yo, Brandon and Dylan: You bros came out ahead.
A few more cringe-worthy moments: The Cramps appear on a Halloween episode of "90210" here (oh Lux Interior, why, why?!) and check out some funky fresh rapping and dance moves by David Silver here. Wow. Truly horrific.Then there's the time Kelly got trapped in a fire ("My boyfriend didn't even show up tonight!" -- priorities, Kelly!) and also that time bad boy Ray pushed Donna down the stairs ("you make me MAD!").