'Twilight': Ask Victoria
I know this is a TV blog and our other Q&As have all been television-related, but Rachelle is a pal of mine and I thought it would be fun for "Twilight" fans. Besides, Rachelle is no stranger to the small screen; she's appeared on plenty of TV shows.
I first met Rachelle, who hails from Montreal, at an "American Idol" party when she was promoting the Fox sitcom "Life on a Stick," on which she had a starring role. She's been on the rise ever since appearing on episodes of "Bones," "Four Kings," "Veronica Mars," "The Class" (an underappreciated series, in my opinion), "How I Met Your Mother," "The Closer" and "CSI: NY." In addition, she had recurring roles on "What About Brian" and "Swingtown" (a Season Pass favorite series) and a three-episode arc on "Boston Legal." You can catch her on an episode of "Eli Stone," airing Tuesday, and an upcoming "CSI."
This is a great chance to get to know Rachelle (pictured as Victoria) and find out more about "Twilight."
Here are the rules:
1) Hit the comment button below and ask your question. You have until Wednesday, Nov. 12 at 11 p.m.
2) You may ask more than one question but we are looking for quality, not quantity. Asking more will not guarantee that you'll get an answer. In the spirit of fairness, we try to give plenty of folks a chance.
3) Read through the other comments to make sure you're not repeating something that's already been asked.
4) I'll email the very best questions to Rachelle while she's on the U.S. mall tour to promote "Twilight."
5) I'm hoping she'll be able to find time to answer as many as she can and send them back to me in time to post Nov. 19, just prior to the Nov. 21 opening of the film. Please check back then.
6) Please don't get too personal. You can ask her about her background, how she got into acting, her experiences on "Twilight" or any of the above-mentioned television shows. Let's be clever with the questions.
Have fun and thanks for reading Season Pass. While you wait for the answers to this Q&A, please read our completed sessions with showrunners and actors from your favorite series. Check out the menu there on the right for links.
Posted by Kathy Lyford